At 99 Cents Only Stores, LLC, we are recruiting talented individuals for the position of ReplenishmentAnalyst.
The Replenishment Analyst will work on a team supporting a set of categories to ensure proper inventory levels at our distribution centers and our stores. Duties include: gathering and analyzing data, inventory forecasting, re-forecasting for new trends, historical item sales trend review, promotional inventory requirements, adjustment of seasonal inventory projections, and creation of weekly sales and inventory position reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Gather, analyze and validate weekly sales and inventory data
• Ensure optimum inventory levels necessary to meet projected sales demands
• Review order data from Replenishment Buying Assistant team
• Modify recommendations based on promotional and seasonal trend requirements
• Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
• Review promotional plans with anticipated sales
• Monitor timeliness of purchase order creation and/or transfers from CDC
• Suggest and monitor cycle counts
• Coordinate transfers to Katy DC to maintain appropriate inventory levels
• Make recommendations for product mix revisions based on sales trend
• Build a rapport with Logistics personnel to ensure execution and allocation deadlines are met.
• Work closely with Regional Directors, Buyers and Allocation teams to increase sales opportunities
BA/BS college degree preferred; commensurate work experience also acceptable
Two or more years of experience in a similar industry (grocery, retail)
A combination of previous replenishment, allocations or analyst experience is required
Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Ability to analyze past sales data and make assumptions to future sales trend
Ability to work closely with many different teams within the company
Ability to troubleshoot
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Flexibility to changing duties and responsibilities
Able to work in fast paced environment
99 Cents Only Stores is a unique extreme value retailer of primarily name brand consumables and general merchandise. We provide an exciting primary shopping destination for value-conscious consumers, and a fun treasure-hunt shopping experience for individuals and families in our communities! Our corporate associates support our stores in delivering an exemplary experience to customers with a fun, friendly and energetic approach, resourceful problem-solving, and innovating ideas that bring great products at great value to families throughout the communities we serve. We offer competitive medical, dental and vision plans, an outstanding 401K plan, and fantastic career opportunities! If this sounds like your next career step, apply now!