Key Holder- Store #0336 job in Duarte, CA – The 99 Only Store
You are here: Home / Key Holder- Store #0336 job in Duarte, CA – The 99 Only Store
Let’s Get This Party Started!
Key Holder- Store #0336
Job No.: 22851183
Job Category: Store Operations
Location: Duarte, CA
Posted Date: May 25, 2023
Our Promise to you is….OPPORTUNITY
Join Us at the 99 and together we’ll grow your skills, develop your career and build your best future
Now Hiring, Weekly Pay, Full Benefits
The Key Holder Seasonal position will be responsible for executing the corporate merchandising vision of providing maximum product selection through presentation and displays. Reporting to the Store Manager, the store key holder will be responsible for carrying out the visual merchandising of the entire store, including product placement, shelf and display appearance, according to company standards.
- Manage and generate store product orders daily (or as directed) to meet sales goals and customer demand
- Maintaining standards of merchandising and visual presentation, including store signage, in order to maximize sales
- Maintain regular product rotation and ensure accurate pricing of all merchandise
- Organize and maintain proper inventory levels in order to meet store merchandise scrap and shrink objectives
- Manage and processing of intensive freight delivery in accordance to company inventory and safety standards
- Delegating Duties when in charge
- Assist with Training of hourly associates
- Diplomatically handling employee and customer concerns when in charge of the store
- Encouraging a great team environment
- Covering additional duties as assigned
- Abide to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Policy.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls as applicable to your function within the organization
Minimum Required Experience
- 1 year of retail and/or customer service experience, preferably in a position requiring leadership abilities
- Freight handling and/or logistics experience preferred, but not required
- High energy and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with a large number of freight shipments
- Ability and motivation to take full ownership of your responsibilities, including jumping in where needed and providing outstanding customer service
- High school diploma, or equivalent
Optimizes Work Processes, Demonstrates Self-Awareness, Values Differences, Manages Ambiguity, Drives Results, Builds Collaborative Relationships
- Salary Range: Minimum $16.00 per hour, Compensation is based on relevant experience.
99 Cents Only Stores, LLC operates nearly 400 stores in California, Texas, Arizona, and Nevada, and employs over 16,000 individuals proudly serving their communities! 99 Cents Only Stores, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.